Course Code: HACPHY
Course Name: HACCP: Physical Hazards Management
Course Description: Identifying and Controlling Potential Physical Hazards
Course Summary (This course covers the following HACCP: Physical Hazards Management content)
- + Key Definitions For HACCP: Physical Hazards Management
- + About HACCP: Physical Hazards Management
- + Metal
- + Wood
- + Pests
- + Physical Hazard Policies
- + Screening
- + Metal Detection
- + What Types of Metals can be Detected?
- + X-ray
- + What will X-ray Detection Identify in Food Products?
- + X-Ray Density Difference
- + Development
- + HACCP: Physical Hazards Management Development
- + Glass
- + Stones
- + Plastic
- + Foreign Object Outcomes
- + Physical Hazard Identification and Control Methods
- + Magnets
- + How do Metal Detectors Work?
- + Metal Detection Rejection Devices
- + The Advantages of X-ray
- + How does X-ray Work?
- + Controlling Foreign Materials
- + Purchase and Installation of Metal Detectors
- + Implementation
- + Need Help with HACCP: Physical Hazards Management?
- + Foreign Object Detection Systems
- + Monitor
- + Metal Detection Verification and Validation
- + Verify
- + X-ray Verification and Validation
- + Documentation
Corrective Action and Preventative Action
- + Corrective Action and Preventative Action
- + Method and Rationale
- + Validate
Skills and Knowledge
- + Skills and Knowledge
Recommended Prior Knowledge or Experience
+ No prior knowledge or experience of HACCP: Physical Hazards Management is required for Training Participants.
+ This Training Activity is recommended for Senior Management, Middle Management and Operational Personnel.
+ Training participants will gain a basic understanding of the application and management of HACCP: Physical Hazards Management within food safety and quality systems.
+ Basic knowledge competency for HACCP: Physical Hazards Management can be verified through successful completion of the available assessment activity for this course.
+ Basic skill competency for HACCP: Physical Hazards Management can be verified through the completion of the competency checklist available through your haccp.com Training Matrix.
Online Training Environment
Recommended Device Standards
+ CPU - Duel Core or higher
+ Monitor - 11 Inch or larger
+ RAM - 512 MB
+ Operating System - Windows XP or Higher / MacOS
+ Resolution - 1366*768
+ Internet Speed - 2 Mbps
+ Chrome - Chrome 64 or Higher
+ Firefox - Firefox 58 or Higher
+ Internet Explorer - IE11
+ Microsoft Edge - Any Version
+ Microsoft - Microsoft Office / Open Office
+ PDF Viewer - Adobe Reader / Updated Chrome Browser
+ Flash Player - Adobe Flash Player
+ Zip File - Any Compression tool like WinZip / WinRar
Learning Material Formats
+ The Learning Materials for this haccp.com Training Activity can be selected from any of the formats provided, including:
Website Content (Text Based)
MP4 (Audio Visual)
MP4 and Text (Audio Visual and Text)
PDF (Text Based)
+ Unlimited access from $9.90 USD Per Training Participant per Year!
+ Learning Materials: 60 Minutes
+ Online Assessment Activity: 90 Minutes (Whilst no formal time limit is prescribed for completion of haccp.com Assessment Activities, we recommend Assessments are completed within a 90-minute timeframe)
Certificate of Completion
+ A Certificate of Completion will be available upon successful completion of the Assessment Activity (Pass mark is 75%).
Post Training Competency Verification
+ A Competency Checklist will be downloadable upon successful completion of the Assessment Activity.