Course Code: SITSUP
Course Name: Site and Supply Chain Security Management
Course Description: Managing the Risk of Sabotage or Terrorist Type Events throughout your Interactions within the Food Sector
Course Summary (This course covers the following Site and Supply Chain Security Management content)
- + Development
- + Site and Supply Chain Security Management Development
- + Who May Want to Contaminate or Sabotage Foods?
- + Define What Needs to be Protected
- + Physical Security
- + Operational Security
- + Product Security
- + Designation of Responsibilities
- + Develop Contact Listings
- + Chemical Storage, Segregation and Security
- + Key Definitions for Site and Supply Chain Security Management
- + About Site and Supply Chain Security Management
- + Site and Supply Chain Security Management Risk Assessment
- + Application of Site and Supply Chain Security Management Control Measures
- + Personnel Security
- + Process Security
- + Implementing a Site and Supply Chain Security Management Plan
- + Site and Supply Chain Security Management Training
- + Restricted Items in Specified Areas
- + Managing Visitors and Contractors
- + Documentation
- + Implementation
- + Need Help with Site and Supply Chain Security Management?
- + Monitoring
Corrective Action and Preventative Action
- + Corrective Action and Preventative Action
- + Verification
- + Validation
- + Conducting Mock Site and Supply Chain Security Drills
Skills and Knowledge
- + Skills and Knowledge
Recommended Prior Knowledge or Experience
+ No prior knowledge or experience of Site and Supply Chain Security Management is required for Training Participants.
+ This Training Activity is recommended for Senior Management, Middle Management and Operational Personnel.
+ Training participants will gain a basic understanding of the application and management of Site and Supply Chain Security Management within food safety and quality systems.
+ Basic knowledge competency for Site and Supply Chain Security Management can be verified through successful completion of the available assessment activity for this course.
+ Basic skill competency for Site and Supply Chain Security Management can be verified through the completion of the competency checklist available through your haccp.com Training Matrix.
Online Training Environment
Recommended Device Standards
+ CPU - Duel Core or higher
+ Monitor - 11 Inch or larger
+ RAM - 512 MB
+ Operating System - Windows XP or Higher / MacOS
+ Resolution - 1366*768
+ Internet Speed - 2 Mbps
+ Chrome - Chrome 64 or Higher
+ Firefox - Firefox 58 or Higher
+ Internet Explorer - IE11
+ Microsoft Edge - Any Version
+ Microsoft - Microsoft Office / Open Office
+ PDF Viewer - Adobe Reader / Updated Chrome Browser
+ Flash Player - Adobe Flash Player
+ Zip File - Any Compression tool like WinZip / WinRar
Learning Material Formats
+ The Learning Materials for this haccp.com Training Activity can be selected from any of the formats provided, including:
Website Content (Text Based)
MP4 (Audio Visual)
MP4 and Text (Audio Visual and Text)
PDF (Text Based)
+ Unlimited access from $9.90 USD Per Training Participant per Year!
+ Learning Materials: 60 Minutes
+ Online Assessment Activity: 90 Minutes (Whilst no formal time limit is prescribed for completion of haccp.com Assessment Activities, we recommend Assessments are completed within a 90-minute timeframe)
Certificate of Completion
+ A Certificate of Completion will be available upon successful completion of the Assessment Activity (Pass mark is 75%).
Post Training Competency Verification
+ A Competency Checklist will be downloadable upon successful completion of the Assessment Activity.