Course Code: CLESAN
Course Name: Cleaning and Sanitation
Course Description: Cleaning and Sanitation Responsibilities, Scheduling, Completion and Records
Course Summary (This course covers the following Cleaning and Sanitation content)
- + Key Definitions for Cleaning and Sanitation
- + About Cleaning and Sanitation
- + Cleaning and Sanitation Duties
- + Housekeepers and Cleaning and Sanitation Staff
- + Cleaning Food Contact Surfaces
- + Development
- + About Chemical Control
- + Detergents
- + How do I choose a particular Detergent or Sanitizer?
- + Special Cleaning and Sanitizing
- + Basic Manual Ware Washing Procedures
- + Cleaning and Sanitation Development Key Points
- + Cleaning and Sanitation Development
- + Cleaning and Sanitation Procedures
- + Food Handlers
- + Chemical Usage Requirements
- + Cleaning and Sanitizing Methods for Food Contact Surfaces
- + The Steps in Cleaning and Sanitation
- + Chemical Approvals
- + Sanitizers
- + Obtaining Correct Chemical Sanitizing Ratios
- + Basic Automated Ware Washing Procedure
- + Cleaning and Sanitation Considerations
- + Need Help with Cleaning and Sanitation?
- + Cleaning and Sanitation Monitoring Key Points
- + Monitor
- + Assessing and Verifying Cleaning and Sanitation
- + Cleaning and Sanitation Verification Key Points
- + Verify
- + Documentation
- + Cleaning and Sanitation Documentation Key Points
- + Implementation
- + Cleaning and Sanitation Implementation Key Points
Corrective Action and Preventative Action
- + Corrective Action
- + Cleaning and Sanitation Corrective Action and Preventative Action Key Points
- + Validate
- + Cleaning and Sanitation Validation Key Points
Skills and Knowledge
- + Skills and Knowledge
- + Cleaning and Sanitation Training, Skills and Knowledge Key Points
Recommended Prior Knowledge or Experience
+ No prior knowledge or experience of Cleaning and Sanitation is required for Training Participants.
+ This Training Activity is recommended for Senior Management, Middle Management and Operational Personnel.
+ Training participants will gain a basic understanding of the application and management of Cleaning and Sanitation within food safety and quality systems.
+ Basic knowledge competency for Cleaning and Sanitation can be verified through successful completion of the available assessment activity for this course.
+ Basic skill competency for Cleaning and Sanitation can be verified through the completion of the competency checklist available through your haccp.com Training Matrix.
Online Training Environment
Recommended Device Standards
+ CPU - Duel Core or higher
+ Monitor - 11 Inch or larger
+ RAM - 512 MB
+ Operating System - Windows XP or Higher / MacOS
+ Resolution - 1366*768
+ Internet Speed - 2 Mbps
+ Chrome - Chrome 64 or Higher
+ Firefox - Firefox 58 or Higher
+ Internet Explorer - IE11
+ Microsoft Edge - Any Version
+ Microsoft - Microsoft Office / Open Office
+ PDF Viewer - Adobe Reader / Updated Chrome Browser
+ Flash Player - Adobe Flash Player
+ Zip File - Any Compression tool like WinZip / WinRar
Learning Material Formats
+ The Learning Materials for this haccp.com Training Activity can be selected from any of the formats provided, including:
Website Content (Text Based)
MP4 (Audio Visual)
MP4 and Text (Audio Visual and Text)
PDF (Text Based)
+ Unlimited access from $9.90 USD Per Training Participant per Year!
+ Learning Materials: 120 Minutes
+ Online Assessment Activity: 90 Minutes (Whilst no formal time limit is prescribed for completion of haccp.com Assessment Activities, we recommend Assessments are completed within a 90-minute timeframe)
Certificate of Completion
+ A Certificate of Completion will be available upon successful completion of the Assessment Activity (Pass mark is 75%).
Post Training Competency Verification
+ A Competency Checklist will be downloadable upon successful completion of the Assessment Activity.