Course Code: FOORET
Course Name: Food Retail Standards
Course Description: Implementation and Management of Food Retail Standards
Course Summary (This course covers the following Food Retail Standards content)
- + Development
- + Food Retail Standards Development
- + Crossover Between Food Retail and Catering and Food Service Businesses
- + What is a Food Safety Management System?
- + Temperature Management for Food Retail Businesses
- + Allergen Management
- + Food Safety Supervisors
- + Areas of Focus for Packaging for Food Retail Businesses
- + Areas of Focus for Labeling for Food Retail Businesses
- + Key Definitions for Food Retail Standards
- + About Food Retail Standards
- + Food Safety Management
- + Key Elements of Food Safety Programs for Food Retail Businesses
- + Food Compliance Culture
- + Areas of Focus for Allergen Management for Food Retail Businesses
- + Packaging Standards
- + Labeling Standards
- + Documentation
- + Implementation
- + Need Help with Food Retail Standards?
- + Monitoring
Corrective Action and Preventative Action
- + Corrective Action and Preventative Action
- + Verification
- + Validation
Skills and Knowledge
- + Skills and Knowledge
Recommended Prior Knowledge or Experience
+ No prior knowledge or experience of Food Retail Standards is required for Training Participants.
+ This Training Activity is recommended for Senior Management, Middle Management and Operational Personnel.
+ Training participants will gain a basic understanding of the application and management of Food Retail Standards within food safety and quality systems.
+ Basic knowledge competency for Food Retail Standards can be verified through successful completion of the available assessment activity for this course.
+ Basic skill competency for Food Retail Standards can be verified through the completion of the competency checklist available through your haccp.com Training Matrix.
Online Training Environment
Recommended Device Standards
+ CPU - Duel Core or higher
+ Monitor - 11 Inch or larger
+ RAM - 512 MB
+ Operating System - Windows XP or Higher / MacOS
+ Resolution - 1366*768
+ Internet Speed - 2 Mbps
+ Chrome - Chrome 64 or Higher
+ Firefox - Firefox 58 or Higher
+ Internet Explorer - IE11
+ Microsoft Edge - Any Version
+ Microsoft - Microsoft Office / Open Office
+ PDF Viewer - Adobe Reader / Updated Chrome Browser
+ Flash Player - Adobe Flash Player
+ Zip File - Any Compression tool like WinZip / WinRar
Learning Material Formats
+ The Learning Materials for this haccp.com Training Activity can be selected from any of the formats provided, including:
Website Content (Text Based)
MP4 (Audio Visual)
MP4 and Text (Audio Visual and Text)
PDF (Text Based)
+ Unlimited access from $9.90 USD Per Training Participant per Year!
+ Learning Materials: 60 Minutes
+ Online Assessment Activity: 90 Minutes (Whilst no formal time limit is prescribed for completion of haccp.com Assessment Activities, we recommend Assessments are completed within a 90-minute timeframe)
Certificate of Completion
+ A Certificate of Completion will be available upon successful completion of the Assessment Activity (Pass mark is 75%).
Post Training Competency Verification
+ A Competency Checklist will be downloadable upon successful completion of the Assessment Activity.