Course Code: WARDIS
Course Name: Warehousing and Distribution
Course Description: Applying Best Practice Concepts for the Warehousing and Distribution of Foodstuffs
Course Summary (This course covers the following Warehousing and Distribution content)
- + Development
- + Warehousing and Distribution Development
- + What Products are being Warehoused and Distributed?
- + General Standards for Good Warehousing Practices
- + Premises and Equipment Design and Construction
- + Transport Vehicle Design, Maintenance and Capacity
- + Good Housekeeping Practices
- + Calibration of Measuring and Monitoring Equipment
- + Pest Control
- + Key Definitions for Warehousing and Distribution
- + About Warehousing and Distribution
- + About Good Warehousing Practices
- + Personnel Standards
- + Chilled and Frozen Storage Facilities
- + Process Control Management
- + Preventative Maintenance Programs
- + Cleaning and Sanitation Programs
- + Staff Training
- + Documentation
- + Implementation
- + Need Help with Warehousing and Distribution?
- + Monitoring
Corrective Action and Preventative Action
- + Corrective Action and Preventative Action
- + Verification
- + Validation
Skills and Knowledge
- + Skills and Knowledge
Recommended Prior Knowledge or Experience
+ No prior knowledge or experience of Warehousing and Distribution is required for Training Participants.
+ This Training Activity is recommended for Senior Management, Middle Management and Operational Personnel.
+ Training participants will gain a basic understanding of the application and management of Warehousing and Distribution within food safety and quality systems.
+ Basic knowledge competency for Warehousing and Distribution can be verified through successful completion of the available assessment activity for this course.
+ Basic skill competency for Warehousing and Distribution can be verified through the completion of the competency checklist available through your haccp.com Training Matrix.
Online Training Environment
Recommended Device Standards
+ CPU - Duel Core or higher
+ Monitor - 11 Inch or larger
+ RAM - 512 MB
+ Operating System - Windows XP or Higher / MacOS
+ Resolution - 1366*768
+ Internet Speed - 2 Mbps
+ Chrome - Chrome 64 or Higher
+ Firefox - Firefox 58 or Higher
+ Internet Explorer - IE11
+ Microsoft Edge - Any Version
+ Microsoft - Microsoft Office / Open Office
+ PDF Viewer - Adobe Reader / Updated Chrome Browser
+ Flash Player - Adobe Flash Player
+ Zip File - Any Compression tool like WinZip / WinRar
Learning Material Formats
+ The Learning Materials for this haccp.com Training Activity can be selected from any of the formats provided, including:
Website Content (Text Based)
MP4 (Audio Visual)
MP4 and Text (Audio Visual and Text)
PDF (Text Based)
+ Unlimited access from $9.90 USD Per Training Participant per Year!
+ Learning Materials: 60 Minutes
+ Online Assessment Activity: 90 Minutes (Whilst no formal time limit is prescribed for completion of haccp.com Assessment Activities, we recommend Assessments are completed within a 90-minute timeframe)
Certificate of Completion
+ A Certificate of Completion will be available upon successful completion of the Assessment Activity (Pass mark is 75%).
Post Training Competency Verification
+ A Competency Checklist will be downloadable upon successful completion of the Assessment Activity.