Course Code: FOOFRA
Course Name: Food Fraud Risk Management
Course Description: Managing the Risk of Food Fraud throughout your Interactions within the Food Sector
Course Summary (This course covers the following Food Fraud Risk Management content)
- + Development
- + Food Fraud Risk Management Development
- + Food Fraud is Economically Motivated Adulteration
- + VACCP Pre-requisite Programs
- + Developing the VACCP Team
- + Identify the Intended Usage
- + Confirmation of the Production Process Flow Diagram
- + Determine Critical Control Points for Vulnerabilities
- + Establish a Monitoring System for Each Critical Control Point
- + Establish Verification Procedures
- + Key Definitions for Food Fraud Risk Management
- + About Food Fraud Risk Management
- + About VACCP
- + VACCP Scope and Purpose
- + Product Description
- + Production Process Flow Diagram
- + Conduct a Vulnerability Assessment and Consider any Measures to Control Identified Vulnerabilities
- + Establish Critical Control Limits for Each Critical Control Point
- + Establish Corrective Actions
- + Establish Documentation and Record Keeping
- + Documentation
- + Implementation
- + Need Help with Food Fraud Risk Management?
- + Monitoring
Corrective Action and Preventative Action
- + Corrective Action and Preventative Action
- + Verification
- + Validation
Skills and Knowledge
- + Skills and Knowledge
Recommended Prior Knowledge or Experience
+ No prior knowledge or experience of Food Fraud Risk Management is required for Training Participants.
+ This Training Activity is recommended for Senior Management, Middle Management and Operational Personnel.
+ Training participants will gain a basic understanding of the application and management of Food Fraud Risk Management within food safety and quality systems.
+ Basic knowledge competency for Food Fraud Risk Management can be verified through successful completion of the available assessment activity for this course.
+ Basic skill competency for Food Fraud Risk Management can be verified through the completion of the competency checklist available through your haccp.com Training Matrix.
Online Training Environment
Recommended Device Standards
+ CPU - Duel Core or higher
+ Monitor - 11 Inch or larger
+ RAM - 512 MB
+ Operating System - Windows XP or Higher / MacOS
+ Resolution - 1366*768
+ Internet Speed - 2 Mbps
+ Chrome - Chrome 64 or Higher
+ Firefox - Firefox 58 or Higher
+ Internet Explorer - IE11
+ Microsoft Edge - Any Version
+ Microsoft - Microsoft Office / Open Office
+ PDF Viewer - Adobe Reader / Updated Chrome Browser
+ Flash Player - Adobe Flash Player
+ Zip File - Any Compression tool like WinZip / WinRar
Learning Material Formats
+ The Learning Materials for this haccp.com Training Activity can be selected from any of the formats provided, including:
Website Content (Text Based)
MP4 (Audio Visual)
MP4 and Text (Audio Visual and Text)
PDF (Text Based)
+ Unlimited access from $9.90 USD Per Training Participant per Year!
+ Learning Materials: 60 Minutes
+ Online Assessment Activity: 90 Minutes (Whilst no formal time limit is prescribed for completion of haccp.com Assessment Activities, we recommend Assessments are completed within a 90-minute timeframe)
Certificate of Completion
+ A Certificate of Completion will be available upon successful completion of the Assessment Activity (Pass mark is 75%).
Post Training Competency Verification
+ A Competency Checklist will be downloadable upon successful completion of the Assessment Activity.