haccp.com was created to support food businesses and food industry professionals in achieving and maintaining the stringent requirements of food industry compliance.
We understand the high levels of commitment, human and financial resource allocations required to manage Food Safety and Quality Systems at the highest level. This is why we developed haccp.com as your knowledge, information, training and review tool for Food Safety and Quality Management! We believe that Food Safety should not be a competitive advantage… It is an expected ethical responsibility that should not be dictated by excess fees charged by some Food Safety and Quality Consultants.
haccp.com includes the best online resources, information and training compliance solutions for HACCP, GFSI, Customer and Industry Food Standards and Food Industry Best Practice!
haccp.com is your online Food Safety and Quality Resource… created by professionals with well over 200 years combined experience! It is made for people who want their business to be known for the highest levels of Food Safety and Quality Compliance. If you are one of those people, please continue reading!
Using Our Resources
haccp.com is a proponent of the 1-1-1 Philanthropy model, which means that we’ve made the commitment to give at least 1% of our time, 1% of our profit and 1% of our products and services to make a difference in the world around us!
Our current commitments extend to the provision of complimentary haccp.com Premium Subscriptions to successful Registered Charitable Organisations working within the Food Sector… but we have a large range of additional global philanthropic campaigns in the pipeline that are supported by our Premium Users!
- Every haccp.com Premium Subscription facilitates additional hours of technical time for our global team of Food Safety and Quality specialists to update content and resources… This means that you’ll benefit from the thousands of hours of updated content and resources as a Premium User. Our online Resources were created with one Major goal in mind… To save you time and money!
- The cost of an annual haccp.com Premium Subscription could be well less than the daily rate for some Food Industry Consultants… or could be less than sending 1 team member on a formal HACCP Training Course they’ve attended over and over again.
So what are you waiting for… establish a Premium Subscription today and start benefiting on so many levels.
We call it the SoLFS method...
We have developed a Logical Sequential method for ensuring Food Safety and Quality Programs retain a sense relevance among today’s vast business management systems… We call it the “SoLFS” Method. SoLFS standards for Sequence of Logical Food Systems!
We’ve defined what we believe to be the most logical manner of facilitating the Development, Formatting and Training of Food Safety and Quality Programs:
- Development - To define detail, scope and purpose.
- Documentation - To establish the developed detail in a viewable format to facilitate information.
- Implementation - To facilitate the application of the documentation.
- Monitoring - To review, confirm and document evidence of the implementation against documented limits.
- Corrective Action and Preventative Action - To apply "real time" interventions to documented monitoring limits.
- Verification - To review and confirm documented monitoring and corrective actions against documented parameters.
- Validation - To confirm the documented monitoring or procedural limits.
- Training, Competency and Resources - Skills, knowledge and competency requirements to facilitate development, documentation, implementation, monitoring, corrective action, verification and validation of every Food Safety and Quality System Element.
You’ll see the SoLFS method used throughout haccp.com, including our one of a kind Food Safety and Quality Manual functionalities. The use of the SoLFS methodology from Development, through to the Formatting and Training of Food Safety and Quality Programs provides a consistent framework that facilitates consistent application and consistent outcomes.
We give you more!
Some Food Safety and Quality Consultancies are more interested in making money than providing top notch services to their clients… but not us!
One of the things that makes us unique among all other food compliance consultancies is our ongoing commitment to our clients and the Agrifood sector in general. We’ve invested close to 1 million dollars since 2007 developing the world’s premier online food safety and quality resources…
- FS&Q Program Manuals
- FS&Q Checklists
- FS&Q Templates
- FS&Q Signage
- FS&Q Work Instructions
- FS&Q Information
- Savvy Food Industry Compliance
- Online FS&Q Training
Our online resources were created to support food businesses and food industry professionals in achieving and maintaining the stringent requirements of food industry compliance.
Need some bedtime reading… click on the book cover image to download a complimentary copy of Food Hazard Control Solutions: Food Safety Management!